Kingdom Clear Ltd (we, our, us) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We treat all of your personal information as confidential and will never disclose your details to another company for their mailing or marketing purposes. We use your information for the following purposes only:
To provide services to you or your organization. To administer your account and the website. To inform you about changes and improvements to our services and to provide you with relevant service information. This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Our main trading address is at Kingdom Clear Ltd, 53 Normand Rd, Dysart, Fife, United Kingdom, KY1 2XW. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0845 257 1945. Our registered office is the same as our main office.
If you have any queries, complaints or requests with regard to this notice please contact our office manager at our main office via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0845 257 1945.
The following policy specifies how we use and protect the personal information that you provide us with when you use this website (www.kingdomclear.co.uk) or when you email or telephone us or visit our office. By accessing this website and/or emailing us and/or requesting services, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
We collect your information when you complete our online enquiry form or contact our office vis telephone, email or face to face. Cookies are not currently used on our website. Telephone calls are not currently recorded, other than our out of hours answering service. The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and details of the property you require us to provide a service to (i.e. Size, access details etc.) and access information to your property.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to quote for and/or provide the service requested and to send out marketing emails and letters.
We do not sell your information to any other companies.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We share your information with our selected business partners who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy. These may include:
- Cloud providers that help store your information
- IT service providers that help us with our internal IT issues
- Accounting package providers for administering invoices etc
- Scheduling package providers to organise work schedules
- CRM package providers to monitor customer queries, complaints etc
- Lawyers representing us in the event of a legal claim
- Regulators and law enforcement agencies (if we are required by law to share your data with them)
You should note that if our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the information we hold may form part of the assets transferred although your personal information will still only be used in accordance with this policy.
SECURITY & DATA RETENTION
We employ numerous security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
You have the following rights (dependent if Kingdom Clear Ltd are acting as a data controller or data processor). You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at Kingdom Clear Ltd. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at Kingdom Clear Ltd, 53 Normand Rd, Dysart, Fife, KY1 2XW or by phone on 0845 257 1945. You have the right:
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes;
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- To ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest
- to request from us access to personal information held about you;
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing.
- to ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing);
- To ask for data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract. In the event that you are unhappy with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time. The ICO’s contact details are available here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time so you are encouraged to review this policy from time to time.
Any comments or questions relating to your privacy should be directed to us using the email address shown on the Contact Us page of this website.